The objective of the Global Association Hubs Partnership (GAHP) is to engage in a strategic dialogue with international associations which centers on their global development objectives and plans in a long-term, sustainable perspective.
Ultimately, we want international associations to be able to roll out their international expansion strategy and take advantage of the local opportunities in the partner hubs in a manner which is simple, well-coordinated and highly convenient.
Our Unique Value Proposition
- We provide a single point of contact, a unique touchpoint for our regions of the world and assign a dedicated account manager to your International Association, as you seek to expand globally out of one of our hubs.
- We listen and make sure we have a holistic view and strategic understanding of your mission, vision, planned mix of activities, and objectives in terms of your meetings, membership, education, publications, and so on.
- We know “whom to talk to about what” and personalize our proposal and approach to suit your specific needs.
- We go beyond just providing information; we facilitate your access to local and regional institutions, government and administrations, the business community, scientific bodies and the media.
- We connect you with the key players in your field, inside our hubs and our respective hinterlands.
- We clearly spell out the competitive clusters we wish to grow as knowledge hubs :
|Healthcare and Life Sciences||X||X||X||X|
|Technology & ICT||X||X||X||X|
|Business & Financial Services||X||X||X||X|
|Innovation, CleanTech & Urban Solutions||X||X||X||X|
|Tourism & Hospitality||X||X||X||X|
|Media & Creative Industries, Lifestyle||X||X|
|Transport, Aerospace & Logistics||X||X||X|
- We help you develop win-win partnerships which make your organization and our clusters more competitive as we grow together.
- We invest in developing our intellectual capital, add value, act as accelerators, and engage in growing our clusters internationally.
- We partner with local economic development agencies to ensure alignment around your growth objectives.
- We share business intelligence within our partnership and help each other with experience and best practice in cluster sectors.
- We have the legal framework within which associations can establish themselves and expand internationally out of our hubs: not-for-profit sector licensing and regulations.
- We provide the business environment you need to set up and operate efficiently in an independent and sustainable perspective, particularly finance and banking, human resources and logistics.
- We offer an association-friendly work environment, from incubator to easy and cost-effective incentive schemes: office space, logistics and administrative support, promotion, etc.
- We provide the full range of association management services through our private partners who operate their own regional activities out of our hubs.
- We enjoy a truly cosmopolitan environment which makes it easy to recruit diverse, well-trained and versatile staff.
- We partner with local and regional association communities to elevate the association executive profession through tailored peer-to-peer executive development programs and informal networking.
- We provide a global platform for peer-to-peer education and dialogue including forums, roundtable discussions, VIP events and club activities.
- We educate association executives around our cultural differences, thereby contributing to associations becoming truly global players.
- We leverage our partners’ regional and cultural diversity through our partnership.
- We help your international association to expand its reach and presence globally, and build its capabilities to grow your member and customer base, and increase revenue.
- We also improve your ROI by helping you save on set-up costs.
- We offer numerous opportunities for your organization to make an impact and leave a lasting legacy.
- We keep an open dialogue with senior representatives of the association executive community around the world.
- We provide evidence of our track record through testimonials and success stories on our website and confirm our status as global association hubs through research and statistical updates