ASAE CEO SYMPOSIUM – AMSTERDAM – MAY 23-24, 2018 – REDUCED RATE
The CEO Symposium, offered in Europe for the first time this spring, is a critical success vehicle for every association leadership team.
This unique governance program is specifically designed for two top members of the leadership team: the chief staff executive (Secretary-General, CEO or ED) and the chief elected officer (Chair or President of the Board).
The Symposium provides a unique opportunity for you and your volunteer leader to maximize the leadership partnership. Explore how you can best work together to effectively carry out your association’s mission and enhance future success. The expert faculty from Tecker International, LLC, will help you and your leadership partner come to a common understanding of roles, responsibilities, and relationships in association governance and strategy.
Facilitated conversations and interactive exercises will help you confidently and enjoyably lead your organization in the upcoming year. You will deep dive into:
- current and anticipated challenges facing leaders of contemporary associations
- value of research and strategy in knowledge-based decision making
- relationships of board and staff in association governance
- leadership behavior and its impact on change, innovation, and organizational culture
- successful practices in strategic planning and thinking